Unlock Pattern Lock On Android Without Losing Data Don’t worry you are at the right place. Here we found some methods through which you can unlock pattern lock any of your android smartphone. We are going to explain different methods to unlock android smartphone pattern lock without losing data. So choose which you find out easy to do.
Steps To Unlock Pattern Lock On Android Phone.
Method 1:- Unlock Pattern Lock On Android Without Losing Data.
- Download Aroma File Manager.
- A memory card for android device.
- You android device either locked by pattern lock or password lock.
Step 1. place Aroma File Manager in your memory card (SD card). Then, insert the memory card into your locked android device.
Step 2. Open Stock Recovery Mode with reboot your android device and pressing Power Key and Volume up key simultaneously. Different phones may have different methods to open stock recovery mode so if you face any problem drop comment.
Step 3. After entering into recovery mode use Volume+ and Volume- buttons to scroll up and down. To select use middle button.
Step 4. From there click on “Install Zip from SD Card” and give path to install “Aroma File Manager” from SD card.
Step 5. After installing, it will open in recovery mode.
Step 6. From the Aroma File Manager navigate to settings >> go to bottom and click on “Auto mount all devices on start” and then exit.
Step 7. Now again click on “Install Zip from SD Card” and give path to install “Aroma File Manager” from SD card.
Step 8. After this you will get “Aroma File Manager” opened again.
Step 9. Now navigate to Data Folder >> System Folder and find >> “” or “ ” for pattern lock or password lock respectively.
Step 10. Delete that any one file and then exit aroma file manager and reboot your android device. After rebooting you will notice that password or pattern lock is not removed. But don’t worry draw any pattern and you will open your android device but remember or note that pattern because it will be saved.
Method 2nd:- Unlock Android Pattern Lock.
1. Download Android SDK and we will show you How To download and install Android SDK Tools.
- Download and install Android SDK Tools for run ADB commands. Open the given page and then select platform according to you download and install it.
- After installing open it, unchecked the other packages and check Android SDK Platform-tools and then click on install packages according to the image given below.
2. Other requirement is USB Debugging to be enabled before your android device was locked.
3. The process will probably not be helpful if you don’t have specific and compatible drivers for your phone. So you should be very careful While installing your device compatible drivers.
Steps To Unlock Android Pattern Lock.
Step 1. Connect your locked android phone with PC/Laptop via USB.
Step 2. Open folder where you installed Android SDK Tools Users >> App Data >> Local >> Android >> Android-SDK >> Platform-Tools and then click on blank space hold shift and click right mouse button and select “open command window ”.
Step 3. It will open you command window. Then, you have to put some commands in the command window:-
To check if your device is connected or not put command
Then type in, these commands:-
update system set value=0 where name=’lock_pattern_autolock’;
update system set value=0 where name=’lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently’;
If above commands not working put:-
adb shell rm /data/system/
Step 4. Once you done the above steps, you have to reboot your android device. Now its all done. After rebooting your device you will see the pattern lock disabled.
So in this method USB Debugging should be enabled before lock because it is a must. If it is not enabled then you cannot proceed further steps.
Method 3rd:- Unlock Pattern With Factory Settings (Data Will Lost).
In the above methods we have used PC/Laptop, we downloaded software and we used some commands. But if you do not have a PC/Laptop or your device did not have USB Debugging enable, then you can follow this method.
Note:- In this method your all data will be lost. So if you do not want to lose your data then don’t follow this method.
Step 1. First of all, Switch off your Locked Android Device.
Step 2. Then, boot your Android device into “Recovery Mode” using specific keys by holding power key and volume up key simultaneously.
Step 3. After opening Recovery Mode
- Select “Factory Data Reset” option and give “Yes“.
- Select “Wipe Cache Partition” to wipe cache data.
Step 4. Then, Reboot your device.
Step 5. All Done ! hence, your device will start from the scratch