Many of us might already be aware that we can used Android apps on PC, right? Well, this is the most commonly used technique by all the Android users by installing the emulator BlueStacks. But have you ever thought of using iOS apps on PC? Many of you might not be aware the fact that this is now possible. And guess what? You have a great chance of using all the iPhone or iPad, i.e. iOS apps on PC. Yeah, on your Windows PC!
How to Run iOS Apps and Games on Windows?
To install and run the iOS apps and games on Windows, you need to download software called iPadian. This software is capable to run all kind of iOS apps and games on Windows PC. It can be downloaded for Windows XP/7/8. iPadian is not an emulator, so it canâ€™t support .ipa downloads directly from the iTunes. The reason is, the software comes with customized app store and you can find every iOS app here. So you need not to download anything from the iTunes.
Features of iPadian:
- It is pretty small in size, just 36MB and requires a part of memory in CPU usage
- Capable of installing and running all the iOS apps on Windows
- App customization is very attractive
- Runs all the apps without any errors
The above-mentioned features are more than enough to make you understand the functionalities of iPadian.
So, here is how you can use it on PC!
How to Use iPadian for Windows?
- Download the iPadian software just behind and then install it on your Windows PC.
- Hit on the â€˜App Storeâ€™ icon and you can find each and every application.
- Download the app that you want to use on your Windows PC.
- Install the app and repeat the same if you want to download another iOS app for your PC
This is how it works on PC. After reading this simple procedure, now you might be itching to install the iPadian on your Windows PC. Isnâ€™t it? So what are you waiting for? Get the iPadian and start using iOS apps on PC and awesome iOS games on your PC today!