Am pretty sure that lot of fans that arevusing blackberry z10 have sucessfuly injected playstore on their blackberry z10 device and it gives them access to use Google like every android users. The upgrading of blackberry 0S 10 to version 10.3 has bought with a number of noticeable change. The method now work for allforBlackberry 10 Device (Classic, Leap, Passport, Z10, Z30, Q10 Q5, and Z3) with OS 10.3 or above. You don’t need to sideload the apk file before you can run and enjoy Google playstore on your blackberry z10 device. Simply follow the procedures carefuly to get it done.
To install Google play on blackberry z10
• first of all you need to download following apk
• files on blackberry using any browser
* After downloading, the names would be;
* Intall and run com.google.android.gsf.login, then login with your Google account information.
* Install and run cobalt.backberry.googleID, and register your device with Google Play.
* Close the two apps above and proceed to the next step.
* Install and run com.android.vending to start enjoying Google Play Store!
Point to Note
All three apps must remain on your BlackBerry 10 device. Google Play may stop working if any of the apps missed.
Play Store works with all Blackberry devices running OS 10.3 and better. OS 10.2.x is not supported. Users with lower operating systems must upgrade their OS via OTA or Desktop Software before attempting this.
Now that you have successfully injected Play Store on your BlackBerry device, you would be able to use the service like every other Android user. You can;
* Browse and download your favorite apps, games, movies, music or books
* Automatic download and installation of game data (obb files), no manual copying required
* Downloaded apk files (free and purchased) are saved in device/downloads folder
* Buy apps, books, music or movies directly from your Blackberry device
* Support for your preferred payment method: Credit card, prepaid card or PayPal
* Support for in-app purchasing: Buy gems, upgrades or unlocks for your app
* Support for paid subscriptions (monthly/yearly/other)
* Get refund for paid apps (if supported by developer) and many more.