PC users who are very much addicted to downloading can never play with the Internet Downloading Manager (IDM) because they know that it’s a powerful tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads.
IDM only available for the Microsoft Windows operating system, the good news is that we have found similar software for Android users, which is ADM (Advance Download Manager). ADM is a powerful downloader for Android devices. ADM will increase the downloading speeds on your Android device up to 5 times. It’s the best Android download manager for you! You can pause and resume your downloading files at your own convenient time and also restart them.
Features of Advanced Download Manager Pro
- Download up to three files simultaneously;
- Accelerated download by using multithreading (9 parts)
- Interception of links from the browser and clipboard;
- Icon of the program and downloading progress in the notification panel;
- Backup list of downloads and settings on SD card;
- Completion notification by sound and vibration;
- Resume after reconnection or program restart;
- Save different file types in different folders;
- Built-in browser for sites with registration;
- Plan files download on a schedule;
- Widget on your home screen;
- Site manager;
- No ads and much more.
Where To Download
The developer said that you cannot download YouTube videos with it under Google rules, but the simple tip to download Youtube videos with your ADM pro is; by adding ss to your Youtube URL, click on search and you will be redirected to Savefrom. Tested and confirmed working via Savefrom. Hope you understand what I mean by that?